[mythtv-users] Real-time commflag with dual tuners; pause transcoding?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Wed Sep 7 23:10:57 UTC 2005

I have a PVR-500 in my MythTV box and I would like to have real time
commercial flagging of both tuners at the same time, but not
transcoding.

I have set the job queue to run two jobs simultaneously, however if a
transcode job is running when a recording starts, it won't flag
commercials in real time. I thought of setting it so jobs only run
between certain hours, but then I assume it disables the commercial
flagging altogether until those hours?

Is there anyway to do this?

Ideally transcoding would be paused while any commercial flagging jobs
were in the queue. But alternatively just have transcoding only happen
between certain hours and commercial flagging happen in real time.

Thanks.

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>