[mythtv-users] Re: add skybox to my MythTV system

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 18:39:24 UTC 2005

Neil Bird wrote:

> Around about 06/09/05 17:52, Craig Tinson typed ...
>
>> Hope you can help - the program you attached doesn't compile under
>> FC4..  with the following:
>> digibox.c:46: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
>> function âexitâ
>

>   For a start, they're just warnings, so it should have actually given
> you an exe. at the and.  Put the exit() calls back, and try replacing
> the first (don't nkow how I ended up with 2) 'unistd.h' #include with
> 'stdlib.h'.
>
>   Failing that, do 'man 2 exit' and see what it says you need to
> include for exit().

P.S.

this is the part where it segfaults (first time I've ever done a gdb!)

---------------------------------------
(gdb) step
67        options.c_cflag &= ~CRTSCTS;
(gdb) step
68        options.c_iflag &= ~(IXON | IXOFF | IXANY);
(gdb) step
71        tcsetattr (fd, TCSANOW, &options);
(gdb) step
73      }
(gdb) step
Cannot access memory at address 0x0