[mythtv-users] Re: add skybox to my MythTV system

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Sep 7 11:14:16 UTC 2005

Around about 06/09/05 17:52, Craig Tinson typed ...
> Hope you can help - the program you attached doesn't compile under
> FC4..  with the following:
> digibox.c:46: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
> function âexitâ

   For a start, they're just warnings, so it should have actually given you an
exe. at the and.  Put the exit() calls back, and try replacing the first
(don't nkow how I ended up with 2) 'unistd.h' #include with 'stdlib.h'.

   Failing that, do 'man 2 exit' and see what it says you need to include for
exit().

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature