[mythtv-users] Mythburn problem

Krunoslav Pisacic k.pisacic at vip.hr
Wed Sep 7 08:21:53 UTC 2005

I will try rebuilding from source later today.

Interestingly running as sudo does not work either. Executing from apache transcode command write error to log:

	(demux.c) Broken pipe.

(i can post exact error later today, i am not by my box now)

when issuing "tccat | tcdemux | ..." stream. after this error it is working like mad (same 4 processes tccat, tcdecode, tcextract,
tcXXX) for another 10 minutes, and finishes - but with black thumbnails.

same transcode command being issued from terminal finishes almost instantly with correct thumbnail.

i have found following topis in transcode mailing list which match my problem perfectly:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.transcode.user/15172 - will try to contact author.

I think i can remeber that some time ago when i had problems with transcode i had to put LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.0 before call to
transcode. will try that too later today.

k.