[mythtv-users] Mplayer parameters

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 6 15:27:02 UTC 2005

I saw a muttering of ivtv x driver in here which i'd
missed reading this before.
This green/pink problem occurs until something is
played through the mpeg decoder.
Doing something like

dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k count=100
after loading the driver will fix that problem.
This is on my list of things to look at again.

John
--- "Dr. Doug L. Hoffman" <hoffman at dlhoffman.com>