[mythtv-users] OT: Recommendation for a WLAN PCI card (UK-based)

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:18:45 UTC 2005

I have bought various cheapo Wireless 802.11g PCI cards (less than $20) over
the past couple years:
1. TrendNet
2. AirLink+
3. Viewsonic

I got all of them to work under the ndiswrapper
(ndiswrapper.sf.net<http://ndiswrapper.sf.net>).
However, many die hard open source fans would frown on using the
ndiswrapper.