[mythtv-users] VIA XvMCvld

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Mon Sep 5 09:45:07 UTC 2005

Thanks a lot for your efforts to help me, but I havn't seen any problem with X
itself, that means if I start a normal X session with window manager and so
on I have the full screen, only if I start mythfrontend with xinit and
XvMCvld enabled I get this problem, also just after the start of the X server
I have the full screen with it's typical grey background, but when
mythfrontend is starting up it's only the top half.

Best Regards,
Dirk