[mythtv-users] Re: Need to adjust channel listings ATSC nn_n vs nnnn

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 04:59:23 UTC 2005

Just found the answer, verified it worked for me. Posting here for the
benefit of others that may search this list:

"For each channel, after you scan for channels, you should have two channels
in the Channel Editor screen... one that was downloaded from Zap2It, and one
that was scanned by the DVB scan. The Zap2It one will have the XMLTVID, the
one that was scanned won't. Copy or write down the XMLTVID from the Zap2It
channel and enter it into the XMLTVID field for the DVB channel. Once you do
this (and restart the backend) the scanned channel will have programs listed
in the Program Guide, just like the Zap2It channel (since it now has the
same XMLTVID). "

Found the above suggestion in this forum:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4429