[mythtv-users] dsm-320

Ian Jackson ianjackson at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 3 19:27:59 UTC 2005

Hi All,

This question seems to come up now and then.. I have a dlink dsm-320,
and I'm trying to get it to play files from my mythbox. I'm running
Knoppmyth 5A16. On the back end end i have a pvr250.  I have enabled the
CyberLink  <http://www.cybergarage.org/net/upnp/c/index.html>  package
and the dsm can see it. The list of shows comes up, but when you try to
launch them, it says "file not found".

I'm not trying to determine a)is the file really not found? b)for some
reason, can it not play myth content? or c)is this a dsm-320 oddity.

has anybody else had similar experiences? what upnp units have people
gotten working with myth? i'm not sure where to start my debugging
process. I know this unit works with windows based upnp software.

Ian