[mythtv-users] Multiple video display

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Sep 3 00:02:57 UTC 2005

Interesting you guys mention this, there was an article in the WSJ last
week talking about how Dish Networks here in the USA are about to launch
a 6 display channel next week with your remote control you can swap from
various audio tracks while retaining all 6 images (and I assume an
option to switch to and from full screen on a particular video channel).

It didn't specify but it inferred that Dish would be selecting the 6
channels to choose from and that this wouldn't be customizable.

Cheers,
Dean