[mythtv-users] Best deal on premade lirc receivers?

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Fri Sep 2 18:07:50 UTC 2005

I was looking at the tek-gems site for these remote receivers and
noticed something interesting.  The price per unit actually goes up when
you order 2, although the shipping doesn't increase as fast.  The best
deal to the central united states seems to be for 5 of them.  I'm not
sure anyone cares, but if you think you might need a few more later,
well I thought it mildly interesting..  Certainly its not worth my time
to build 5 of them at this price.  That would give me 3 for my initial
units and a couple more for later ones..

qty price total_with_shipping
1 6.99 15.40
2 8 24.95
3 8 32.95