[mythtv-users] Help with Myth DB relocation

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri Sep 2 19:12:58 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to move my database from a combination FE/BE system to a dedicated
BE machine, and I'm getting an error from mysqldump.  Running this as root:

   mysqldump -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg -c -v > mythtv_backup.sql

Churns for a while, backing up several tables.  Then it stops at:

  mysqldump: Can't get CREATE TABLE for table `recordedmarkup` (Can't open
file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145))

The files themselves appear to be fine

   -rw-rw----  1 mysql mysql 1696428 2004-12-17 22:50 recordedmarkup.MYD
   -rw-rw----  1 mysql mysql 1323008 2004-12-18 23:20 recordedmarkup.MYI
   -rw-rw----  1 mysql mysql    8668 2004-11-16 22:34 recordedmarkup.frm

Any ideas what's going on?  Running MySQL 12.22 Distrib 4.0.20 on Slackware
10.

Thanks,
Eric