[mythtv-users] OT: Great Deal on 200GB HDs from Seagate - $30

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:22:16 UTC 2005

Someone posted the other day about the 200GB IDE drives from Seagate coming
down to $50 after rebate. Well, they are down to $30 now, ($38) when you
factor in the shipping. Unfortunately they are one per household.
 I have one of these in my Mythbox now, and could not decide if I should get
another or wait for prices to drop on 400GB. Well, I've decided, one of
these babies is on it's way to my house now!
 Link: http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4008252<http://www0.slickdeals.net/?t=132382&u2=http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4008252>
rebate 1 $40: http://image.ak.outpost.com/art/reb...52-090205-1.pdf<http://www0.slickdeals.net/?t=132382&u2=http://image.ak.outpost.com/art/rebates_pdf/4008252-090205-1.pdf>
rebate 2 $30: http://image.ak.outpost.com/art/reb...52-090205-2.pdf

--g <http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4008252>