[mythtv-users] safely exposing mythweb to the net.

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Fri Sep 2 12:02:44 UTC 2005

Thanks, but as you can see from my original email, that is the very
first thing I did.  I also (tried) to state that I found the cause of
the problem.  The instructions are correct, but I mistook the "user
user1 user2 user3" line to all be usernames.  The first "user" is
actually a keyword.  I updated the wiki so other neophytes like me won't
get confused!