[mythtv-users] NOVA-T Hauppauge testing to see if my card is working

Robin Elvin rob at fearsedge.com
Thu Sep 1 21:25:39 UTC 2005

On Thursday 01 September 2005 16:53, Stephen Kitchener wrote:
> Forgot to say, I can send an image of the card if that would help ???

Stephen,

No, I don't think that's necessary as I think you have everything you need. It
seems to me that now you have upgraded kernels and have the right entries
in /dev/dvb you should be OK to start tuning.

Try a tzap ( I presume you have the right file for your transmitter?) and then
see if you get the FE_LOCK messages.

--
Rob