[mythtv-users] Re: Opposite focus problem with xine/MythDVD

Sim simon.hampton at freebel.net
Thu Sep 1 19:30:04 UTC 2005

I'm experiencing the same issue.  It mostly seems to work if I use the
keyboard to navigate the mythtv menus but xine opens behind mythtv whenever I
use my remote for navigation.

Any suggestions welcome

Simon

---------------------
I seem to be having the exact opposite focus problem that most have with
xine and MythTV.

I just installed a DVD player in my Myth box and wanted to use xine
instead of mplayer. I changed the launch command, however when I choose
Play DVD from Myth it launches xine but the focus remains on Myth.

I've tried searching the list and Docs for a solution, but the only
issues I seem to come across are the focus problems going back to Myth
from xine (which I don't have). I'm using FC1 and KDE and I've tried
tinkering around in KDE's Control Center, but no luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've hit a mental dead end.

Thanks,
Derek