[mythtv-users] Zap2it subscription notices ?

tommy myth-user at tommywatson.com
Thu Sep 1 04:28:52 UTC 2005

Scott Alfter wrote:

>Yan-Fa Li wrote:
>

>>Folks,
>>

>>my sub runs out on 9/9 and I haven't seen any renewal requests.  I
>>logged into my account, but there doesn't seem to be  a way to renew
>>pre-emptively.  Anyone else seen this in North America ?
>>

>Mine was going to expire four days ago.  Two days before that, I hadn't yet
>received anything from Zap2it.  You can renew anytime in the last week, though,
>so I did that and am now good to go for another three months.

thanks for bringing this to mty attention!

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2005-08-31 02:20 and ended on
2005-08-31 02:20. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new data
into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.
There's guide data until 2005-09-12 19:00 (11 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 08/20/05 23:57:57