[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Oct 31 15:02:04 EST 2005

On 31-Oct-05, at 2:48 PM, Myth Lists wrote:

> I found the issue -- the are some links in the themes that don't exist
> -- they must be specific to your machine/setup.
>
> rwxrwxrwx   1 root live   56 Oct 31 12:37 README.txt ->
> /home/george/myththemes.epia.r7600/Titivillus/README.txt

Oh shoot, that must be because I used lndir to create the xbox build
tree. I must have had the same problem as you but did a manual copy and
forgotten about it with all the tweaking I was doing getting the xbox
set up.

Anyway, you can pick up the themes from any of the regular places or
copy them from another machine you might have setup or I can put my
directory up for download somewhere.

Sorry about the screwup. How embarrassing!

- George