[mythtv-users] phpMyAdmin Configuration

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:30:48 EST 2005

On 10/31/05, Drew Zerdecki <dzerdecki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I messed up my GUI settings in mythfrontend and have read that using
> phpMyAdmin is the easiest way to alter the configuration files within mysql.
>  However, I am having some difficulty getting up and running with
> phpMyAdmin.  I have moved the program into /var/www/html/mythweb but I don't
> really know how to edit config.inc.php to interact with the Myth db.  If
> anyone can assist me with this, I would certainly appreciate it.

here's some info on configuring WebMin to work with Myth:
http://knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=WebminHowTo

i'm not sure if you'll find what you need here, but you can look:
http://www.mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/search.php?mode=results

and then there's always the mailing list archive:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=phpMyAdmin&search_type=AND

hopefully one of those will help a bit.  sorry i don't have any
details, i've not used phpMyAdmin.  maybe i should look into it
myself. :)