[mythtv-users] Help Diskless frontend

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 12:39:20 EST 2005

--- Alberto Alonso <sp-23856721 at ggsys.net> wrote:

> You may have seen my references to using a diskless
> base using Knoppmyth.

> I guess this is a good time to ask, how many people
> would want
> that kind of document?

Hi Alberto,

I would absolutely appreciate such a document!  I am
currently running a Knoppmyth R5A16 combined BE/FE
(lovingly called "the loud, good-looking machine in
the den") and have the hardware assembled for a
EPIA-based (M10000?) machine for the bedroom.

I would love to go diskless with that machine, the
less noise the better.  And having never implemented a
remote boot, I'd love any info you can share!

Best,
   Steve