[mythtv-users] Nuvexport tutorial?

Martin H Hartman III hartman9 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:17:06 EDT 2005

I am a noob and want to be able to burn DVDs on a Windows machine from MythTV.  I tried for hours to install nuvexport and just could not figure it out.  It wanted two other programs that I know of, it could be even more you tell me, libSDL and LVE.  The biggest problem was trying to install libSDL because it kept saying the file wasn't signed by PGP which I kept trying to figure out for 3 hours.  For all the rpm files I was usuing "yum install", I am running FC4 BTW.  If anybody could show me a tutorial somewhere for any of these problems, installing in FC4, installing with PGP, installing and using nuvexport that would be great?  Here are the programs I was trying to install before nuvexport.

http://lvempeg.sourceforge.net/
http://www.libsdl.org/index.php