[mythtv-users] Video Card Suggestions Please

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Thu Oct 27 23:01:21 EDT 2005

Im building a new machine (My P2 firewall has been having problems
and Im moving everything up one step/machine).

In any case the new machine will be a P4/3.2GHz on an Intel 945
series motherboard.

(1) Im going to assume the video on the motherboard is not going
to be acceptable for MythTV.

(2) My previous experience is with AGP based boards (I have a
GeforceFX 5200 on my other MythTV machine) but the 945 has PCIE.

What card(s) should I be looking at with this interface?

Thanks in advance

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com