[mythtv-users] Problem with mythfilldatabase

Myth Lists mlists at dressler.ca
Thu Oct 27 21:31:44 EDT 2005

I have a diseqc switch pointing to two sats.  I setup two sources, one
for each switch port.  I have tried every combination of only setting
DataDirect information for one source, the other, both, and each time I
get problems.  I'm getting double channels, and incomplete information.
The channels that mythfilldatabase adds, doesn't have the right freq
information because I can't tune to them.

Ive noticed that when I scan 110 for instance, it will add new channels
from 119 but 110 as the source.

How should I be setting this up to scan properly?

Thx