[mythtv-users] Adding PVR 500 to 350 system

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:34:33 EDT 2005

I bought it through our local computer store on campus.  I got it at their
cost of $135.  I help them with troubleshooting, so they let me buy stuff
at cost. It came in quickly - about 2 days after ordering.

Thanks for the info.  I'll drop in the PVR500 and go straight to
mythtv-setup and see what happens.  I should have new ivtv drivers as this
system is only a month old - i'm not home now so can't check. I guess I
look in logs for version numbers?
  Todd