[mythtv-users] (slightly OT) improving wireless connections

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:36:37 EDT 2005

I had a similar problem (I was using 802.11b) and downgraded the
quality of the picture in my setup thanks to a recommendation on this
list.  I changed the bitrate down in the recording quality setup. I
ended up saving disk space and making it work over my old 10MB
connection just fine.  The picture quality was lost a bit, as it now
worked, I didn't really care.
    Todd