[mythtv-users] TV out video card

Simpson, Richard Richard.Simpson at wgint.com
Thu Oct 27 12:49:32 EDT 2005

I haven't observed anything like that. I use DVI out to drive a big screen DLP at its native resolution, so it's a digital signal all the way to the screen. For HD programming, it's about as close to perfect as current technology gets. With SD source, the resolution is understandably worse, but no splotches.

Richard.