[mythtv-users] TV out video card

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Thu Oct 27 12:35:39 EDT 2005

Simpson, Richard wrote:

> [...]

I just wish my 5200 wasn't grainy and splotchy. Particularly during dark
scenes you can see
swirly black splotches, and the output is always a bit more grainy than
my PVR 350 was.
Also, the video seems to stutter a bit sometimes. Just sometimes though.
Most people probably
wouldn't notice it, but I do.

I'm using 800x600 with Depth=24 and 32bpp on tv out.

My wife keeps complaining about the grainy and splotchy picture. :) I
must have spoiled her
with the PVR 350.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

--