[mythtv-users] MyIRBlaster - Myth Issues Only??

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Wed Oct 26 13:22:47 EDT 2005

I'm having a similiar issue with a USB connected blaster......so I'm pretty
sure its not related to the serial line speed or configuration.

What I've noticed is it only pops up if the same blaster is used to receive
the command as send the command.

Symptoms:
1) recording is 100% reliable (thank you lord)
2) changing channels is 25% reliable
3) Using previous channel to flip back and forth is reliable.

I'm going to experiment with inserting sleep settings to see if it helps.

David