[mythtv-users] Upgrade to MySql 5.0

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:25:40 EDT 2005

I wonder if that tiny database (sqlite?) that comes with php5 (?) is
adequate for mythtv. The main thing is it treats everything as strings.
I don't think it has support for accessing remotely so it may not be
useful..

I found it useful when I needed a database and didn't have the space for
mysql...