[mythtv-users] Re: MythKaraoke?

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Tue Oct 25 22:05:23 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 05:20 pm, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:29:50PM -0500, Alex Cruz wrote:
> > Actually, PyKaraoke is what I'm using on my laptop. I wrote the author in
> > hopes that he might want to create an add-in for something like this in
> > Myth. I figured it didn't hurt to try and ask. You never know....
>
> I don't know that it would be all that hard; he seems to have
> engineered it as a top-half/bottom-half design: creating a new top-half
> that integrates with Myth shouldn't be *that* hard...

 Exactly my thought. The author wrote me earlier today indicating that he
wasn't planning on making it into a Myth plug-in however, he felt that any of
the Myth developers could very easily create it as a plug-in for MythMusic.
So.....if there are any developers reading this, how about helping out the
parent of a two year old here, eh?  :-)

-alex