[mythtv-users] program guide font size

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 25 15:09:44 EDT 2005

Michael,

     Indeed, it has the component input that I'm using.

     It's a DigiMatrix box, and someone said that it should be able
to do 1920x1080 (1080i), but I have not been able to get this to
work, and the refrence for Mr. Winischhoffer's SiS driver at: http://
www.winischhofer.at/linuxsispart1.shtml#24 seems to say that tv-out
only goes up to 1280x1024.  I would love to hear that I'm wrong about
this however, and any pointers toward getting a higher resolution tv
out would be grand! :)

     It does have 1280x720, so I guess I'll try that.

Thanks,
Peter Darley