[mythtv-users] MythWeather miskey causing MythGallery/MythVideo to segfault (REPOST, was Plugin conflict? (segfault))

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Mon Oct 24 10:04:26 EDT 2005

No response since Friday, so asking again...  Doesn't anyone have any
ideas for why an errant keystroke in MythWeather setup would cause
MythVideo and MythGallery to segfault, how to make them stop
segfaulting, or at least where I could look in the code to try to
figure it out for myself?

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that