[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth and cle266

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Sun Oct 23 13:54:36 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 17:31 +0100, Nick Parkinson wrote:
> The solution for the colour problem is to edit the
> XF6Config-4 file and to select DPMS to false under the
> Monitor section.
>
> I have posted this on the Knoppmyth forum and also on
> the Wiki - epia motherboards.
>
> http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=EpiaMotherboards
>
> Another thing, do not enable Xv Picture controls as
> this will mess up colour for Video's.

Thanks a bunch, I hadn't seen that page before. I was looking
at the FAQ. I forgot to redo the forum searches with new keywords.

Finally I have the first config that makes the M6000 work.
Now I can work on moving the tree to a NFS root based setup and
get rid of the disk (mini-myth never worked for me). Then the
remote with a Packard Bell serial IR receiver and I can call
the thing sucess.

Thanks again,

Alberto