[mythtv-users] OpenGL ATI Radeon MythMusic MythGallery Problem

Sammo sammo2828 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:52:46 EDT 2005

On 10/22/05, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Does glxgears run for you?  What's the reported fps (in both the default
> window size and full screen)?  And, what's your screen resolution?

Yes, glxgears runs for me. ATI proprietary drivers also come with a
fgl_glxgears.

Reported fps for glxgears in default window size is 1100 FPS
Reported fps for glxgears in maximized window is 130 FPS

Reported fps for fgl_glxgears in default window size is 230 FPS
Reported fps for fgl_glxgears in maximized window is 140 FPS

My screen resolution is 1216x684