[mythtv-users] PVR-500 Only one tuner works

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Sat Oct 22 13:14:14 EDT 2005

Peter - thanks for posting the info below.  I have a FC4 system setup
about 2 weeks ago using a PVR350.  I just ordered a PVR500 yesterday
and am anxious to have the additional tuners.  I guess I'll need to
do the following below to make it work?  What else will I need to do
(beside the stuff in MythTV - I can handle the setup there)?
   thanks
      Todd