[mythtv-users] Debian plugins

James Grant topace at lightbox.org
Fri Oct 21 12:41:38 EDT 2005

Cool I guess I'll give the tarball a try later.... i hate mixing debs and
tarballs on the same system..... maybe ill try to build new debs from the
tarballs :)

I'm still waiting for my PVR-350 to be delivered (damn canada post taking
their time), so I've got lots of time to 'play' before i can actually start
watching / recording anything.

If anyone (in canada) is interested, www.koonline.ca has the 350 on sale for
$189.99CAD

James