[mythtv-users] PVR 350.. TV-out I can't get sound to work

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 15:50:10 EDT 2005

 Thanks for the advice but I know tha s-video does not carry audio... I just dont; get any audio at all anymore.....even when I use mythfrontend to display on the computer screen... so there is not point of me using other cables becuase I am not getting any output from the sound card

"Simpson, Richard" <Richard.Simpson at wgint.com> wrote:
> [...]

S-video does not carry audio. You need a separate cable.

Richard.