[mythtv-users] nuvexport fails with mjpegtools 1.8

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Oct 20 04:29:40 EDT 2005

   I had to do some major googling to figure this one out;  I found the
solution in a forum somewhere.  I couldn't find any. ref to the issue in this
list nor the CVS nuvexport (if it was the right one).

   Essentially, between 1.6 & 1.8 (which comes with FC4) or mjpegtools,
yuvdenoise has radically changed it's arguments, so nuvexport fails.

   The fix is to remove the '-' from in front of the three possible args. to
yuvdenoise (e.g., radius "-r" -> "r").  I forget the nuvexport source file in
question.

   nuvexport does already do an mjpegtools version check, I think, so it
should be possible to cope with both flavours (if, indeed, the 1.6 version
really needs the hyphens).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature