[mythtv-users] Low-Quality Not Working...

Frank Reeves framnk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:25:27 EDT 2005

Hi -

I'm having difficulty getting the MythTV backend to
record shows in low-quality profile.  When I set up
recordings to do low-quality it just seems to ignore
the setting, I've tried it from both the frontend (I'm
using XBMCMythtv script) and using MythWeb with no
luck.  There is no error that I can find indicating
what might be going wrong.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can check or where
I can look to help debug this?

I don't know if it's related or not but when I run
MythSetup on my backend system I do not have an option
for performing transcoding (which I am also trying to
figure out).

Regards,

Framnk