[mythtv-users] Mythweb won't delete programs

Neil Neil.myth at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 03:29:59 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 18:58 -0500, Alberto Alonso wrote:
> Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but as you
> mentioned that mythweb is your exclusive frontend I am
> curious as to how you stream recordings. Do you have a
> plug in that can handle streaming?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alberto

Hi Alberto,

Sorry, I should have been clearer - I only use mythweb to browse
listings and control what gets recorded. When watching things I've
recorded I either us XBMC on the Xbox or transcode them down to a
smaller size and watch them on my PDA when doing my daily commute on the
train.

regards

Neil