[mythtv-users] JumpPoints HowTo

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 17:57:08 EDT 2005

>>Does somebody know how to create jumppionts in MythWEB? How do I enter the
>>combination of i.e. Ctrl K?
>>

>I believe the syntax is "Ctrl+K"  Remember that if you want to do it from
>your remote control you'll need to bind the key in your mythtv .lircrc,
>too.

Is is easy/possible to create a new jump point?
I have a "home" button on my remote, which I'd like to map to the main
Myth menu, so for example, wherever I am in the menu structure I can
jump back to the main menu just by pressing 'home'. However, there is no
'home' jump point that I can see...

Any clues?

Lee