[mythtv-users] run transcode on selected programs schedules

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Tue Oct 18 08:24:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to transcode some shows automatically, but not all.

The frontend and mythweb allow you to specify per-schedule whether to
run the commercial flagger or not, but I don't see any option for
transcoding.

The mythtv-setup program has an option to chose the order of commflag
vs automatic transcode, but I don't see how to turn automatic transcode
on?

The howto talks about a global setting that actually doesn't seem to
exist in 0.18.1 (by that name at least).

Do I need to use a user-job for this? If so can someone suggest a
working command line?

thanks,
Hamish