[mythtv-users] [SOLUTION] USB ir-receiver compatible with lirc

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Oct 18 06:14:34 EDT 2005

Around about 13/10/05 16:26, Oscar Curero typed ...
> Just in case anyone has problems with the ir-receiver that come with the pvr
> cards, I bought a usb receiver "IgorUSB AVR" and is working fine (really
> plug&play) with lirc.I'm using 0.7.1 with suse.

   Where did you get it from?  Did you get the kit version?  If so, which one,
as the shop seems to be entirely in German, which I've not really spoken for
years (certainly not computer-technical!)?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature