[mythtv-users] for some reason I can't edit a certain recording

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Oct 16 20:31:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

For some reason one of my recordings isn't editable.
I think my myth box crashed during the commflag
job. Anyway, it's playable, and I re-ran the commflag
job without trouble. But when I press 'E' or choose
'Edit Recording' from the menu nothing happens.

Shows I've recorded before and after this show
are editable. I get no errors in .xsession-errors.

Is there an SQL flag I need to flip somewhere?

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net