[mythtv-users] Static on One Channel

M Smith quaff at clippersoft.net
Sat Oct 15 23:09:24 EDT 2005

For whatever reason starting about a week ago my recordings from 6 ABC
Philly are all staticy (not snow, just majorly static picture).  All
other stations are fine.  I'm using non-digital Comcast cable.  6 ABC
comes in fine on all the other TVs, just not through the MythTV box.
I'm using myth from svn as of about a month ago.

I guess it's some sort of frequency issue, but I'm not really sure what
to enter for the 'finetune' field in mythweb or even how that field works.

Anyone have any thoughts?  It sucks not getting 'Lost'...

-Matt