[mythtv-users] lost recorded showes

Bill Omer bill at spis.net
Sat Oct 15 00:38:18 EDT 2005

I had to reinstall KnoppMyth.  I restored my lvm vg, and I can see all
of the files for my shows, but when I go to watch recorded shows it says
there are none.   I have checked (and double checked) the option in
mythtv-setup.   "Directory to hold recordings" is set to /myth/tv/  In
that direcotry, I have lots of .nuv and .nuv.png files.

So, the shows are there but the frontend can't find them.   I'm not sure
what I'm missing here.  Any suggestions?