[mythtv-users] Automated update of video database

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:40:21 EDT 2005

This would be a major shift from the current setup, but I would like to see
the distinction between MythVideo and Recordings disappear from the UI.

Once a piece of video is on my harddrive, I don't really care where it came
from. Regardless of whether the file was created by legal (timeshifting) or
extralegal (downloaded/ripped) means, I would like to see them all in the
same list.