[mythtv-users] Re: OT: upgrading kernel problems / atrpms fedora mirror repo problems?

Noel Murphy bnmurphy at rogers.com
Fri Oct 14 20:59:29 UTC 2005

For the archives.

I posted this problem on the fedora-list mailing list and there was
someone else who had the exact same problem.
I posted my hw list on that forum and he had the same video card.
He was able to try a different video card and the problem went away.

Seems to be a problem with the ATI Radeon 7000 video card.

I submitted a bug to bugzilla.redhat.com Bug #: 170873

Noel