[mythtv-users] .nuv format, mythtv, xine, mplayer, unichrome compatibility....

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Fri Oct 14 09:11:32 EDT 2005

to follow up on my own posting...

for it to be a format issue is a bit wierd - because I thought that
mythbackend would just be taking the data, already encoded, straight
from my Nova-T and filing it, without doing any form of transcoding ?
But my Nova-T has not changed and my version of Myth and possibly
kernel, has.....

I guess this is where my lack of knowledge of exactly what is going on
under the covers stops me from doing any more digging.

Can anyone lend a hand ? Maybe I am seeing the interaction of several
related issues ?

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell