[mythtv-users] Re: Who wants to help me develop a new theme?

Tim Ward ward.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:06:32 EDT 2005

My iPod theme uses the blue theme so anything that isn't finfished is the
blue theme. There are two major drawbacks so far in doing the iPod.

1. I use the Chicago.ttf which is not a default font.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_(font)

2. I also use an image for some text. I was planning on a work around for
that one.

Does any know if the internationalization stuff can handle images? so I
could make the image in say 10 languages and reference it in the xml like
the text languages. <text lang="DE">Some Text</text>

Here are some more screenshots of the mythvideo with the iPod theme
http://www.bullshooter.com/~tward/vod7.png
http://www.bullshooter.com/~tward/vod6.png

does anyone know the differences between the fcnfonts like the selectable
vs. selected. It may just be the way listarea is used in mythvideo but the
font is only selectable and never selected. So when I change the color it
changes both.